HeliBars® Tour Performance™ handlebar relocation adapters for the Honda GL1800 2018+
Installs between the factory handlebar mounting clamp risers and the top triple clamp to reduce the reach to the grips.
- 5/8" (16mm) Taller**
- 2 3/4" (70.5mm) Rearward**
- Heli Tour performance handlebar relocation adapters moves the factory bars into a more comfortable position by reducing reach.
- All original cables and hydraulic lines are retained and are un-modified
- Color matched powder coat for great durability
- Increased leverage boosts confidence, improves low speed handling and makes the new Wing feel even lighter.
- Super precision adapters have drain holes in the recessed hardware mounting bores to eliminate corrosion from pooling water.
- Does not interfere with the complex new front fork components
- Template included for trimming the plastic top handlebar mount cover.
- Installation is approximately 3 hours and the factory manual is recommended. Here is a tip to reduce installation time: Install Video WATCH CAREFULLY! USE EXTREME CAUTION.
- Exceptional build quality backed by a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee
We have included a photo showing the HeliBar on the left side, one of our engineering tools that allows us to accurately compare HeliBars to factory bars. This allows us to measure rear offset (distance closer to rider.) This straight edge is precisely aligned 90° to the front wheel and the fork is in the exact straight forward positon. Notice the increased distance between the steering stem pivot and the end of the left damper weight.