NEW Gen 2 HeliBars® Tour Performance™ handlebar relocation adapters for the Honda GL1800 2018+ (all models)
Installs between the factory handlebar mounting clamp risers and the top triple clamp to reduce the reach to the grips.
HeliBars has updated it's 2018+ Goldwing Tour Performance handlebar adapters to improve comfort and handling. By removing the original "Sport" position from our adapters we gained the freedom to perfect our Touring position. We have reduced the rear angle of the grips and adjusted the reach to offer improved comfort and handling performance.
- 9/16" (14.2mm) Taller
- 2 1/4" (57.15mm) Rearward
- Bolt Cover caps now included! Video
- Reduction in rearward wrist angle
- Heli Tour performance handlebar relocation adapters moves the factory bars into a more comfortable position by reducing reach.
- All original cables and hydraulic lines are retained and are un-modified
- Hard Coat Anodized
- Increased leverage boosts confidence, improves low speed handling and makes the new Wing feel even lighter.
- Super precision adapters have drain holes in the recessed hardware mounting bores to eliminate corrosion from pooling water.
- Does not interfere with the complex new front fork components
- Template included for trimming the plastic top handlebar mount cover.
- Video to reduce installation time: #1 Install Video and #2 Install Video WATCH CAREFULLY! USE EXTREME CAUTION.
- Exceptional build quality backed by a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee
Add On Item:
- Have the first generation risers? Looking for a cap to cover the handlebar mounting bolt? Order here: Caps