"My bike handles so much better now."
"Handling at low and high speeds is vastly improved."
"I ride with a higher degree of confidence now."
"My trike feels like I have power steering."
"My bike feels 300 pounds lighter now."
The Horizon LST eliminates that "rubbery" handlebar feeling due to it's rigid, investment cast A-356-T6 aluminum alloy risers and robust interconnected cross bar design. The left and right side grip tubes are now rigidly connected to each other and the forks, providing dramatically improved handling with reduced effort.
Prove to yourself that we're not exaggerating, and enjoy the best ride of your life!
LST Bars are:
- Up to 2 1/2 inches taller than stock handlebars depending on adjustment combinations.
- Up to 4 inches closer to the rider than stock depending on adjustment combinations.
- Wrist angle adjusts over a 36 degree sweep forward and back with safety rotation limiters. No more cramped feeling when doing tight turns at low speed!
- All necessary components included for start to finish installation.
- Uses all factory cables, hydraulics and wire looms.
- 2-3 hour installation time for Wing-familiar mechanics.
- High strength alloy aluminum construction.
- One inch interconnecting cross bar provides an expansive area to mount gadgets.
- CNC machined on state of the art Mori Seiki machines.
- Durable UV resistant black powdercoat finish.
- As always, all HeliBar products come with our money-back guarantee.
- Write up in November 2013 Rider Magazine.
- Magnolia, Texas
- Queensbury, NY