Want to see them in person first? Stop in to see us at Daytona Bike Week March 2014. We will be at the Daytona International Speedway showing off the new Goldwing Bars.
We've made the Wing more comfortable now with personalized wrist angle, height and reach adjustability, and what we've accomplished with improved handling is simply dramatic. It has to be felt to be believed. Your bike will feel lighter with less steering effort and rigid, flex free feedback from the front wheel!
- Up to 2 1/2 inches taller than stock handlebars depending on adjustment combinations.
- Up to 4 inches closer to the rider than stock depending on adjustment combinations.
- Wrist angle adjusts over a 36 degree sweep forward and back with safety rotation limiters. No more cramped feeling when doing tight turns at low speed!
- All necessary components included for start to finish installation.
- Uses all factory cables, hydraulics and wire looms.
- 2-3 hour installation time for Wing-familiar mechanics.
- High strength alloy aluminum construction.
- One inch interconnecting cross bar provides an expansive area to mount gadgets.
- CNC machined on state of the art Mori Seiki machines.
- Durable UV resistant black powdercoat finish.
- As always, all HeliBar products come with our money-back guarantee.
- Write up in November 2013 Rider Magazine.